- Before going to bed, write down what I am going to do at certain times
- Realize worrying whether I do exactly what I write down is useless
What I’ve (we’ve) accomplished so far
- Solidified partnership with Danie Proby, my amazing co-founder. Her passion for Ultimate and the kids is incredible. You can see it through her social media and feel it when you coach with her and talk to her.
- Logo completed and looking swaggy. Shout out to Noah Kent.
- Attracted hundreds and thousands of social media attention through Pulls for Peace. Raised $500 for Ultimate Peace
- Booked clinics with AR Lord, St. Patricks, Britannia, Stratford Hall, NSHL, Henderson Elementary and Queen Alexandra Elementary
- Booked gym for Elementary Academy
What needs to get done
- Start planning for Spring Break Camps. Build relationships with community centres, schools and parks
- Complete brochures that can be handed out to kids and parents after clinics
- Give the LIT participants the best experience possible
- Get more Vancouver parents and high school kids interacting with the brand
- Create a story people want to follow and interact with on social media